Pies are of course the most prepared desserts during Thanksgiving. However, it may be a good idea to try another recipe this time that can offer special and new flavors to your guests this Thanksgiving. Wouldn’t you want to try that out?
Here is an amazing dessert that is an all-time favorite for Thanksgiving!
Apple Crumble is one of the traditional Thanksgiving desserts that tops up with cinnamon and nutmeg and it also does not take much time to make it.
Ingredients: You will need ingredients such as apples, brown sugar, nutmeg, rolled oats, salt, butter, almonds, and whipped cream.
- You can combine the apples with the apple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl as per the proportion you are planning to make
- Then combine the oats with rest of brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a bit of salt
- Add the butter till it is as moist clumps and then add the almonds in the mixture
- After that divide the apples in 4 ramekins and add up the oatmeal-almond mixture
- Finally bake it in the oven (mid rack) for 25 minutes
- Check if your apples are hot, bubbling up and the crumble is browning up
- Let it cool down and serve it with a generous topping of whipped cream.
This mouth-watering recipe will get your guests drooling over, that’s for sure! So, go ahead and try it out!